I just love Halloween! My mom and dad were able to come down for the weekend, which made it even more fun. The boys were excited that GiGi and Papa were able to go to both of their Halloween parties at school. We went to the Fall Festival at church and then came home to do a little trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. Jake and GiGi stayed home to hand out candy and Papa, Isaac and I headed out for more candy! Chris stayed at church to help clean up. I am not real sure what the character the boys are, but I think they are some kind of G.I. Joe. Storm Shadow and Snake Eye's I think?! I thought G.I. Joe's were Army people? I am a little out of the loop on this one!
Jake played flag football this year at the YMCA. He has loved it! This is the first sport that he has really gotten into and payed attention. Travis Eades, our worship minister, was his coach and two of his boys were on the team. That made it even more fun.
My baby Isaac lost his first tooth! I can't believe that my youngest son is old enough to loose teeth. I have never seen a child so excited about anything. He was twitching with excitement and the tooth fairy did not disappoint!
Our new house has lots of tree's! Lots of leaves to rake!
2 comments:
Wow, a busy, busy fall!! I love the picture from Evening of Music and all the fall leaves, love it! I also can't believe your baby is only enough to be losing teeth.
Wesley and I loved the new pictures. He especially loved the GI Joe costumes.
P.S.
"In this case, Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow are twice as good."
Said by Wesley
Post a Comment