Saturday, October 29, 2011

Destin - July 2011

Oh...how we love the beach!



The Richardson clan joined the Harrell clan on our beach vacation this year!



The kids are really trying to be patient waiting for their food at the Red Bar...






Vacationing with another family turned out to be a great idea. The parents sat under the umbrellas and read. The kids entertained each other in the sand and ocean. I read 3 books in a week!






They dug a really big hole!



Chris discovered his love of oysters at the Back Porch!


I had planned a little surprise for Chris during our trip. At Impact this year, Steve Davidson and I discovered that we were going to be in Destin at the same time. We planned to meet up for dinner and surprise Chris. We love Steve and Lisa and it was a great evening!











Chris was really surprised!








Enjoying a little ice cream in Seaside.




Love Margaritaville!



We had a wonderful vacation full of sleep, reading, playing on the beach and eating! Can't wait to go back next year!

No comments: