Here are some old pictures and some new pictures!

Carving pumpkins with Papa!


Making Christmas cookies on our Ice Day!

Isaac's Christmas Party at School.
Chris went and helped make Gingerbread Houses.


Jake's International Christmas Program.
He goes to the International Studies Magnet school, so it was a very educational
program! We learned how people in other countries celebrate Christmas.

Jake and Wesley after the program. Jake has to wear that jacket
everywhere because it is "so cool". Orange jacket with his great
red Christmas shirt. Yep..real cool.
3 comments:
So glad your eye is healing. That had to have been rough:( Love the new pics.
I love that picture of you and Jake! That is a sweet picture of you two!
Hey Polly! Great pictures! I'm glad yall are back in your house! Transition is crazy! I'm so thankful your eye is getting better! Eye problems are NO FUN! :) I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas! Happy New YEar!!!!
Post a Comment