Saturday, April 18, 2009

I love you Jake!


Happy Birthday my sweet Jake!

I love the way you smile.
I love the way you play with Isaac.
I love your laugh.
I love the way you walk.
I love how you play in the mirror.
I love that you and Isaac stay up talking in the bed.
I love your wonderful imagination.
I love how smart you are.
I love that you let me hug you.
I love your prayers at the table.
I love that you get embarrassed at the smallest things.
I love that you love your friends so much.
I love that you are such a leader and don't even know it.
I love to hear you read.
I love that you are always curious.
I love that you are so sensitive.
I love that you love your brother so much.
I love that you still want me to scratch your back at night.
I love that you are so understanding about your food allergies.
I love to listen to your conversations.
I love that you love the color purple, but are too embarrassed to tell anyone.
I love when you wrestle with your dad and brother.
I love that you always let Isaac win, so that he doesn't cry.
I love that you love so many people and that so many people love you.
I love your cute feet.
I love that your cheeks are still big and kissable.
I love that you are so brave.
I love that you have your idea of what is "cool" to wear and don't care what other people think.
I love that you don't want anyone to hurt.
I love that you can remember everything.
I love that you get so excited for other people when something good happens to them.
I love that always have an opinion.
I love that there are still so many things that you can't do by yourself.
I love that Isaac is your best friend.
I love that you are so accepting of other people.
I love that you will talk to anyone and make a new friend.


Jake, you are a true blessing from God and I thank him everyday that he allowed me to be a part of your life. God has such wonderful plans for you.

Happy 7th Birthday my love.

I love you to the moon and back.

mom

3 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Wonderful! Happy birthday, Jake!

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

7th Birthday? How is that possible? Happy Birthday!

Carolyn Brooks said...

That made me tear up. I love you, too Jakers. Happy birthday!!