Saturday, April 25, 2009

Jake's Birthday Madness!

Jake's Birthday Madness started Friday night the 17th. Mrs. Melinda and Mr. Jerry took the boys to Chucky Cheese (or Chucky Jesus as Isaac says!).







Jake's birthday was a Sunday, so we let him pick where we went out to eat after church. He chose Shorty Small's.



Mrs. Deb and Dr. Doug went with us!





THE PARTY!

Jake, Isaac, Wesley, Fletcher, Jackson, Landon, and Carter being silly boys!
Eating hotdogs on Star Wars plates. Doesn't get much better than that!






At the Movies!







It was a success! Big fun had by all!
We still have "birthday" with Gigi, Papa, Granma and Granddaddy to come!




Favorite Quotes from the party:

* "Jake, you are the best friend I could ever have"
* "When I was two and scared of Swiper and In Love with Dora, I had this dream..."
* "My mom and dad are at the Taylor Sniff concert right now"
* "No, it is Taylor Sniffer!"

4 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Oh, wow, I didn't think you could take a picture of energy, but I think I was wrong. Good plan of putting them by the rail so they couldn't escape. Smart mom!!

Mary Alice said...

This is a precious post, but those quotes _ OH, THOSE QUOTES! - are priceless!!! Love it, Polly - so sweet!!

ashleigh said...

Oh my word. I think I just got a glimpse of my future...and I am just a little bit scared.

That is a wild and crazy crew! Happy birthday, Jake! Hope "7" is a fabulous year for you :)

Amy Barrett said...

Hilarious quotes!!! YOu are one brave mama for taking all those boys to the movies!!! It looks like everyone had a great time! Happy Birthday Jake!