Hi Polly, I saw your Mom at a funeral at OPCC today, and she shared your blog site with me! So nice to see your sweet smile again and your handsome boys! My son Chris finally found "His girl" and got married and now I have a beautiful 3-1/2 year old grandson Perrin, and his sister Rebecca is due to be born in early October. Ceri is on total bed rest for the remainder of the pregnancy due to "incompetent cervix". So it's gonna be a long summer! Fortunately, they live in Lawrence, so I am able to help and spend a lot of time with Perrin. If you ever want to write I'm on Facebook, or my email address is here. God bless, Robin Goulter
5 comments:
Fabulous!! It looks perfect for your family!
There is nothing we Ramseys love more than when someone makes something for us. What an awesome gift!
Hi Polly, I saw your Mom at a funeral at OPCC today, and she shared your blog site with me! So nice to see your sweet smile again and your handsome boys! My son Chris finally found "His girl" and got married and now I have a beautiful 3-1/2 year old grandson Perrin, and his sister Rebecca is due to be born in early October. Ceri is on total bed rest for the remainder of the pregnancy due to "incompetent cervix". So it's gonna be a long summer! Fortunately, they live in Lawrence, so I am able to help and spend a lot of time with Perrin. If you ever want to write I'm on Facebook, or my email address is here. God bless, Robin Goulter
why would you all want a tall table? :) what a neat gift!
That is a very special gift! Handmade gifts are THE BEST! I love your blog update!
Post a Comment