Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Here are a few things I am thankful for today!

1. Chris made it safe and sound to Ecuador. He is leading a medical mission trip and took 18 great Godly people with him. He got to milk a cow today! Can't wait to see the pictures!

2. I am thankful for the wonderful people that I work with. Isaac got sick today at school and since Chris is gone, I had to leave school to get him. They had a very hard time finding a sub at the last minute, so my co-workers took turns on their preps watching my class. Bless you!

3. I am 6 days away from finishing my first year teaching. I can't believe that I have made it!

4. We ate popsicles on the front porch tonight before bed. Pj's and everything.

5. Ace of Cakes. I just love that show.

6. We only have 2 more t-ball games. They are wearing me out!

7. I watched the last 15 minutes of American Idol last night. That is the only 15 minutes I have watched all season, but I was so excited for Kris that I almost screamed.

8. The mama bird on my front porch is on her 2nd batch of babies. I just love baby birds!

9. I am thankful for the boys schools. This has been a major year of transition for both of them and they have completely thrived. They love going to school every day and that makes my life so much easier. Way to go International Studies and Pre-K! You Rock!

10. ONLY 6 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL!!!! Summer, here we come!




Can you find Champ? Crazy dog!



1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

Great list. I love it that you all ate popsicles before bedtime and that your mama bird had more babies! Sweet.