DANGERS IN THE RAINFOREST
(The Ants Go Marching By)
By: Jake Harrell
Dangers in the Rainforest scare me,
Scare you.
Dangers in the Rainforest scare me,
Scare you.
Snakes are lurking in the trees
Looking to find something to squeeze
As they slither down they hiss
And they hiss
And they hiss
Psss, psss, psss
Dangers in the rainforest scare me,
Scare you.
Dangers in the rainforest scare me,
Scare you.
Piranhas swimming in the deep.
Looking to find fresh meat.
As they swim they gnash their teeth.
Chomp, chomp,
Chomp, chomp,
Chomp, chomp, chomp.
Dangers in the rainforest scare me,
Scare you.
Dangers in the rainforest scare me,
Scare you.
Crocodiles are sinking low
Sneaking up to bite the toe
Of a mighty black baboon
Boom, boom,
Boom, boom,
Boom, boom, boom.
BOOM!
4 comments:
Great song!
BTW-s is Aunt Sharon
If this doesn't make the show, I bet we can find some sort of contest to enter it in! Great song, Jake(and family)!
What a great song! I was totally singing as I was reading. :)
Post a Comment