Thankful Tuesday!
1. Chris is home and had a great trip!


2. I made it through New Teacher Orientation alive!
3. Made some new friends that are new teachers at MacArthur!
4. I found Jake new Pottery Barn queen sized sheets for $25! They are Monster trucks!
5. Chris is home!
6. We got to meet Jake's new teacher yesterday and she is great!
7. Thursday is our anniversary. 9 years of wedded bliss!


8. I am not doing anything school related today and it is wonderful!
9. I have some praise and worship cd's playing very loudly all over the house this morning! Dancing for Jesus! Great Day!
10. CHRIS IS HOME!!!!!
2 comments:
What a great list! Congrats on your anniversary. We will never forget making the trip (my first) to Kansas for your wedding. It is so crazy we stayed with Jill Williams who is now married to Jeff who works with Andy...what a small world! Also, congrats to both of you on your new jobs/positions. I know this an exciting, stressful, and busy time for all of your family.
Yeah, I am glad you have Chris back. I am sure it makes all feel right with the world to have him in the house! Happy anniversary, look at you young'uns!
Post a Comment