Friday, August 1, 2008

Gigi!

Well, today was our last day at "Camp Gigi". :( My mom was able to be here for the last 3 weeks to help us out with babysitting. I have had to be in class for 3 weeks and you can't pay a babysitter with a credit card! Gigi came through in the pinch! The boys have loved having her here and I can't even explain how much she has helped me! She has cleaned, cooked, took care of the dogs, etc, etc... I have been able to do what I needed to do without worrying about the boys at all. THANK YOU GIGI!

She isn't going to be able to be here for Isaac's birthday on the 13th, so she decided to take us out tonight to celebrate. We had dinner at Chili's and then went Putt-Putt Golfing. Big fun in the 100 degree weather! Not only did we play 18 holes, but we decided we needed to play they other side of 18 too! 36 holes of golf and covered in bug spray! It has been a great night! Here our a few of our pictures!









3 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Sometimes an extra hand is more help that just one hand! I am glad you have someone who is able to help you guys. Life is crazy and it grandparents are such a help!

Amy said...

Aren't moms great!? They keep taking care of us, even when we're all grown up. :) It sounds like Gigi has had a great visit.

Ada said...

Moms are the best thing! And I never knew just how much mine did until I became one myself! You have such a beautiful family Polly! Good luck on the new job! I know you will do a wonderful JOb! You are right, blogging is WONDERFUL!