Saturday, August 16, 2008

Isaac is 4!

My baby boy is 4 years old! He has been waiting so long to be 4 and it is finally here. His birthday was Wed. the 13th, but we had his SHARK party today. Big fun! I am a low-maintenance party thrower, so we just had it in the back yard with a few house church friends. Kiddy pools and a slip and slide. What could be better for a 4 year old?! Here are a few pictures from the day.


What a great kid! Wearing his Shark hat!


Kellen hanging out on the slip and slide!



Milk free, egg-free, nut-free cake! Actually, pretty good!



Jake and those silly Brooks' boys!



Peyton and Kellen swinging.



This is the best I could do at a group picture!






Happy Birthday to the BEST 4 year old EVER!

4 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Wow...that looks like a fabulous party! I am sure he felt like a king tonight. Happy Birthday, big 4 year old!

Amy Barrett said...

happy birthday, Isaac! I had forgotten that Emma and JAke are the same age and EVa Grace and Isaac are the same age... AND, we got married the exact same day - that's a lot of common threads~ pretty neat!

Amy said...

What a fun party! Seriously, a pool and slip'n'slide...what more could a 4 year old want!? Happy Birthday Isaac!

Ashleigh said...

Surely not! SURELY he cannot be 4...I remember where I was when Isaac made his big entrance: Sitting on Nettleton with Jake, eating crackers and watching the construction crew work on Super V Drugstore. Good times :)

Happy Birthday, I-I-I-saac-saac-saac. You are one fun guy!