Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Weekend

Here are some pic's from last weekend. We tailgated before the ASU game with our Bible class. Big Fun and great weather!




Isaac and Ms. Melinda at the game.
She bought him 2 big packages of starburst and he ate all of them!



Sunday was promotion Sunday at church. They did a little ceremony for the Kindergarteners and moved them up to the Big 1st grade! They got a new Bible and got to move to other side of the building. I was cute and Jake was so excited about his new Bible. We have read it every night! I have been so tired this week, but you can't say no when your child asks you to read the Bible!!!!


Jake and his new Bible.



Wesley getting his new Bible.



Silly boys!
Fletcher, Jake, Wesley, and Carter

1 comment:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Ah, it is great to have silly friends! I heard the ASU party was great!