Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

WE ARE ALIVE!!!! We have successfully made it through the first 2 weeks of school. It has taken much adjustment on all of our parts, but we are making it! I actually think that we are doing pretty good! Here are some pictures from the 1st day of school!


HA!




10 Things that I am Thankful for Today!

1. Chris has become SUPER DAD! He is in charge of getting the boys up, ready and to school everyday. He is also spending every Friday with Isaac and has had to take Jake to 2 different doctor appointments. He is doing a FANTASTIC job and the boys are loving it!

2. Isaac is adjusting great to his new school and to going Monday -Thursday. His favorite part of school is getting to eat in the cafeteria and going outside!

3. School is going good for me! No one has cussed me out yet and I haven't had to send anyone to ISS yet either.

4. We just got back from a wonderful Labor Day weekend in Branson. My parents meet us there and we had a great time just relaxing by the pool!

5. Jake loves his new school too! He has made 2 new friends in the 1st grade and is learning so much every day. He is already reading chapter books!

6. Jake loves that he gets to eat lunch and go outside everyday with Wesley!

7. This Sunday is Chris' last Sunday as a youth minister. What a blessing and what a ride we have had!

8. I haven't cooked very much in the last 2 weeks! Yippee!

9. Jake has a doctors appt. tomorrow at AR Children's to check on his asthma. He hasn't had to use his inhaler since June, so I know that it is going to be a great appt.!

10. Chris is changing jobs, I have gone back to work full time, Jake started 1st grade at a new school, and Isaac started pre-k ....We are all doing great and the Lord has been so good!

3 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Yeah, I was beginning to worry when you hadnt posted in a while. I am so glad all is going well with school! Thank goodness for dads, I don't know what any of us would do without them!

Amy said...

I'm glad everyone's transitions have gone well! Good luck to Jake at his appointment tomorrow. It sounds like he's doing well.

By the way, I love your "1st day of school" picture!!!

Amy Barrett said...

I like the first day of school picture of you too. I can't imagine kids calling you Mrs. Harrell. Congratulations on all the fun changes going on in your lives. I'll be praying for Jake's dr. appt tomorrow!