Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

Haven't done this in awhile. Thought it was about time!

1. ELECTRICITY!!!!!!

2. CWL!!!!!!

3. Good friends to go through Winter Blast '09 with!

4. Popcorn. What a great snack!

5. In 7 weeks we will be in DISNEY world!

6. Curl Shaping Spray Gel. Wow. Great stuff.

7. That my husband traded cars with me yesterday to go and get an oil change in the van. What a guy!

8. The number 2 Cheeseburger meal at McDonald's.

9. Chocolate creamer. It makes my mornings so happy. :)

10. Next Thursday they are taking this crazy oil bubble out of my eye. Hopefully, I will be able to see again!!!

3 comments:

Kristi Barnett said...

Yum! Chocolate creamer.... We'll be thinking of you next week and praying that you can see perfectly!

ashleigh said...

is that thursday the 12th? we will be praying that your eye is even better than before. you will be in all the eye doctor textbooks! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Polly!
I'm so glad I found you out there in Blogger Land! I heard you had surgery, are you okay? My email is marla.logan@knology.net. Contact me so I'll have your address! I'm so HAPPY I found you! I still love you and still think of you and your family often!
Love,
Marla Logan