Well...Valentine's day after eye surgery. Not very exciting!
I had my 2nd retina surgery on Thursday. Things went really well and the doctors are hopeful that my vision will return to normal. So far, it is still really blurry, but they say that it may take a few weeks for my body/eyes to adjust. The surgery gave me a pretty good black eye. That should be fun to explain at school on Monday! I have spent the last 2 days laying on the couch watching HGTV and letting my mom, dad, and Chris take care of everything. Not so bad!
Our big Valentine's Date consisted of Dad going to get Ribs from Demo's and Chris taking me to Sonic for a Hot Fudge Sundae. Didn't think I would go out in public with my black eye and eye patch quite yet!
Can't complain though! Spent Valentine's day with the people I love the most!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love you in an eye patch, Honey!
arrrrrrrrrgh! (belated) happy valentines day to the cutest pirate i know :)
so thankful to hear that your surgery went well. still praying!
Post a Comment