Thankful Tuesday!!!!
1. We made it through last week. Hard, hard week. Connor Deal passing away, Chris going to the funeral in Amarillo, Jake having a major allergic reaction, Isaac getting strep, Dr. David having a really bad accident and having surgery. I am ready for March!
2. Isaac has let me hold him and rock the last 2 nights.
3. Happy Hour at Sonic! My new favorite thing. Jake gets an apple juice slush and Isaac gets a orange slush or a vanilla milkshake. Today, Isaac got a milkshake and said "Jake, I sure wish you could have a milkshake. Sorry you are allergic". What a good brother he is!
4. God has blessed Chris with safe journey's this week. He has been to Amarillo and Nashville in less than a week.
5. I am going to bed as soon as I finish this. It is 8:26pm right now. Need to type fast!
6. The Deal's have been an inspiration and I am hugging on my boys a little harder and thanking the Lord for them more often!
7. Facebook. I am addicted and I don't even care. Love it!
8. Jake got his Reading Response Journal today at school. He has been so excited to get it and he couldn't wait to get home and do his homework.
9. I bought $3.99 Disney t-shirts online for our trip! I bought Chris a Grumpy one!
10. Teresa! My new cleaning lady. She is my new favorite person! I don't think my house has ever been this clean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kevin bought me a Grumpy mug for my morning coffee when we were in Disneyland... I think he might be trying to tell me something.
can I have the cleaning lady's number?
Hey Pols, i am sorry to read that you had eye prblems. i hope they have all worked out! i am also so happy to hear about the Givens' new baby. how wonderful!
hope all is well with you,
cheers,
kat menard
(who is feeling all of my near 40yrs with no sleep because baby Hadi Claire decides she needs company from 3am-5am)
Hope you are all feeling better:)
Post a Comment