We headed to Nashvegas for the 4th this year. Our good friend Debbie Cook has always wanted to be in Nashville for the 4th, so this year Chris and I and the Brooks went with her. If you know Debbie, you would know that she has had an amazing year and has accomplished things that most of us would never even try. Click on her link to check out her journey. We are so proud of her and are feel honored to be able to journey with her this year. GO DEBBIE! Here are some pictures of our weekend!
Chris is having a lovely time!

Debbie having fun trying on some cowboy hats. Trying to find her a cowboy!

I tried to get Chris to buy these for us. I think that we looked pretty cool!
Greg and Carolyn....they are just so cute!

Waiting for the fireworks on the Shelby Street bridge with 100,000 other people. Yes, I did say 100,000 people!
3 comments:
Wow, 100,000 people? That is amazing. It looks like you guys had a great trip!
aWww, you all looked like you had a great time! The pictures of you all are super cute!
Did you get my email about the housecleaner?
What an AWESOME time. I got the journal - will show you tonight. I can't wait until next vacation!!!
Post a Comment