1. The leak is fixed! All concreted in and ready to go! Check previous post for the "before" pictures!
2. We get new flooring in the hall and living room because of this little problem!
3. I think that I passed my praxis 1 test on Monday.
4. Southwest had a bowling night Sunday night to raise money for all of the mission teams. Our lifegroup went and had a great time. Here is one picture. I will post more pic's later! It deserves its own post! The picture isn't the best. We were "glow bowling".
6. So thankful for Ms. Deb and Dr. Doug! They have feed us 2 nights this week and let us sleep at their house so we wouldn't lose a child in the giant hole!
7. I got my haircut and highlighted yesterday. I just love that Todd! What a guy!
8. My mom is coming in a week! Yippee Gigi!
9. The boys have played really well together this week. That has been a huge blessing since we have been so crazy!
10. Life is good! God is good! We are all good!
3 comments:
Yeah, the hole is looking better....maybe by next Tuesday's thankful list it will be just a bad memory!
i'm happy to read that things went well this week!! email me if you have a minute to get together this weekend while you are in town. if not, have a happy 4th & travel safely!!!
What a GREAT looking Group.
Post a Comment