Thankful Tuesday!
1. Only one more day of my 3 week class!!!!
2. I passed all of my tests!
3. Chris leaves for Dry Bones on Saturday. I am not excited for me, but very excited for him. He loves this trip and loves the Dry Bones ministry. This is his last youth trip and he is taking the kids that have been at our house for huddles all year.
4. Isaac decided to have a Shark birthday and I found shark stuff at Deal's for $1!
5. Casual Friday in class! I have had to dress up every day for the last 3 weeks. I know that really isn't a big deal, but I used to wear jeans and t-shirts every day to work!
6. I stopped at Chick-fil-a on the way to class today and got chicken mini's. Special Treat!
7. Gigi is still here and doing all of my "mom" duties! Yeah Gigi!
8. My husband is just so cute! What a guy!
9. Because I am teaching, Isaac is getting a discount at the pre-k center!
10. God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, Chick Fil A.....I think perhaps it should be on the list every week, that and diet dr. pepper!!!
Hey Polly-small world-Melissa R. and I were talking about you today! She met my mom in town last week too. Love her!
Post a Comment