I can't believe how fast Easter came and went. With us being gone on spring break last week, I wasn't able to put much effort into Easter this year. I was at TJ Maxx one afternoon looking for ski clothes for Jake and realized that Easter was the Sunday that we came back. They happen to have matching polo shirts that I liked, so that is what they wore! The Easter bunny was provided by Chris' parents this year! We got home from Colorado on Thursday night and they came Friday morning for the weekend. Grandma and Granddaddy were nice enough to take care of that for me. It could have been a late Saturday night at Wal-Mart for me!
We had a nice busy weekend. Chris' dad is very "handy" so we like to put him to work when they come. We (he) replaced 3 ceiling fans and built a new fence gate. I painted my fireplace brown! Now I have to go to Hobby Lobby and find all new things to put on my mantel. I hate when I have to go spend money! :) Sunday was a depressing night of getting ready to get back to real world. Laundry, paying bills, making lunches, making a to-do list of the thousand things I have to do this week, etc... I think I need a vacation after my vacation!
2 comments:
So glad you guys had a good Easter & fun sking--we are dying to go sking soon-maybe next year!
Hi Polly! The Harrell family looks great. You guys sure are photogenic. :)
Post a Comment