Saturday, March 8, 2008

SNOW!



Here are a few of our pictures from this morning. We got about 4 in. yesterday afternoon and evening. Last Sat. it was 70 degrees and this Sat. we are playing in the snow! (I will post later on last Saturday. It is story of its own!) Jake has on his new ski outfit. Chris and I decided to take him skiing with us on the youth ministry spring break ski trip this year. Of course, we never plan these things, so we just decided this week and we leave next Friday. We have been scrambling to find everything he needs, but I think that it will be worth it. He is so excited and today provided us with the perfect opportunity to try everything out. He looks pretty cute in his long underwear! Today was the first time we have gotten Isaac out in the snow for more than 3 minutes. He is not a big snow kid, but today I put on a ton of clothes and his water-proof boots so he hung in there for awhile. I thought it was going to be over when Jake got him in the face with a snowball, but after a few minutes of crying he was back to throwing snow at Chris. It was a good morning!

1 comment:

Debbie Cook said...

Jake reminds me of the Michelin Man in his thick, warm ski suit.
Too cute!!! Welcome the the blogging world - Warning it is addictive.