Chris won't let me buzz the boys hair in the winter, but I am considering March officially spring! We went yesterday and cut off all of their hair! They may not feel any better, but I sure do! I love that they can both be ready in less than 3 minutes!
Isaac had his Spring Program at St. Marks last night. He has been so excited! Jake always hates these things and hates being in front of people, but not Isaac. He couldn't wait! He never sang, but he did stand up there and smile! We also got to see our good friends Peyton and Kellen! Peyton was all girl and loved performing. I tried to get Kellen's picture, but he just kept sitting down! Good Friends are the best! Isaac couldn't wait to show Jake his classroom, so we had to hang out in there for a few minutes afterwards.
Poor Chris almost didn't make it there in time! He had gone to funeral yesterday morning and left his car at the funeral home, because he rode with Jimmy to the grave side. He went to get in his car at 6:15pm (program started at 6:30pm) and there was no car in the church parking lot! He freaked out! He ran in the building yelling for Jimmy. Jimmy had to jump in his car and drive Chris to St. Marks! It was a close call, but he made it!
After the program we took Isaac to Sonic to get a special treat. He smiled all the way to bed!
3 comments:
The boys are so cute! I also like short haircuts in the summer & love that they can be ready in a flash!
Let us know if you guys are ever in town so we can meet up & let the boys play together--we miss you guys!
Oh, so handsome!!!
Ahhhh, I have threatened buzzing the girls' hair a time or two ...
Post a Comment