Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Break Ski Trip '08






Jake, Chris, and I went skiing for spring break! We went with teenage boys. Don't be too jealous! We did have fun and Jake did so good skiing for the first time. He did two full days of ski school (you don't even want to know how hard it is to deal with ski school and food allergies!) and then skied with Chris and I the last day. He is usually so scared to try new things and has always been terrified of heights. I was completely shocked when I saw him get off the ski lift with his ski school. He went down 3 green runs and did great! Our condo had an awesome view and we had so much fun staying with Ray, Jared, Denton, and Chelsea! Good times!

Don't worry about Isaac! He didn't get to go skiing, but he spent the week in Kansas with GiGi and PaPa. He was completely spoiled and loved the one on one attention!

1 comment:

Danna Ramsey said...

That picture of Chris and Jake is so good! When your boys smile, it makes me laugh. :-)