Some quotes of the day:
Jake and Wesley sitting at the kitchen table eating lunch.
Jake: "I was born in Alabama."
Wesley: "Wow! That means you must know some the language they speak in Alabama!"
Jake, Isaac, and I sitting at the kitchen table eating dinner.
Jake: "It is boring without dad here."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
the boys are so cute!! i hope everything goes smoothly & quickly while chris is gone--i know it can get crazy without dad at home!!
have a great weekend!!!
Yes, Polly, didn't you know we moms are the dullest of the dull??? I thought we were fun, but dads always out fun us. Have a good weekend.
Don't those kids keep us laughing. Hey, we read the bulletin the other day, yes, we still get the j-town bulletin, which I'm glad b/c it keeps us updated, anyway we saw some good news for you guys. Congratulations! Hope the transition goes well.
After teaching Jake and Wesley's class at church, I can picture that conversation. They always made me laugh!
Post a Comment