1. Because the water leak under our house is the hot water pipe, our floors are warm. It is like having heated floors! Hopefully, next week all of this will be taken care of, but until then I will pretend like I am rich with heated floors!
2. My good friend, Carolyn, brought me chocolate cupcakes the other day. I had them for dinner last night!
3. My brother-in-law got a really good score on a important test! Hopefully, he will get his dream job now! Yippee Eric!


4. I am so thankful that Isaac is such a crazy kid! He is just so funny!
5. I am so glad that Angelia is having a baby! Her and Jeff are going to be great parents!
6. This is my last week at Paces and they had a going away lunch for me yesterday. It was great!
7. I am thankful for my good friend, Debbie Cook! What a gal! She listens to me rant and then gently reminds me that God has a plan. She has more self-discipline than I will ever dream of having!
7. I am thankful for my good friend, Debbie Cook! What a gal! She listens to me rant and then gently reminds me that God has a plan. She has more self-discipline than I will ever dream of having!

8. I am thankful that every time that we think that we aren't going to have enough money, God steps in and shows us that He is in control.
9. Diet Coke. Do I need to say anything else?
10. Blogging! I love to read blogs and find out more about people!
9. Diet Coke. Do I need to say anything else?
10. Blogging! I love to read blogs and find out more about people!
2 comments:
Heated floors sound really neat, what a nice little part-time luxury. I also love your attitude about the whole issue!
Oh, heated floors, next week you will be on lifestyles of the rich and famous! I love Debbie too, she is just the sweetest and the best listener. You have been a good friend to her lifting her up through her blog. It is good to have such special friendships!
Post a Comment