Hi Friends!
Tomorrow is a big day for the Harrell family and we could really use your prayers. As most of you know, Jake is allergic to milk, eggs, and nuts. He also has bad asthma. Tomorrow is our yearly appointment at Arkansas Children's Hospital. We will meet with his food allergy doctor, his nutritionist, and his asthma doctor. It is a very long stressful day for us and especially Jake. We need prayers for everything concerning tomorrow! Here is a list!
*Safe journey to Little Rock.
*Peace about the whole day.
*Patience!
*That Jake will be brave and not scared.
*Healing! We would love a miracle!
*Good information that will improve his quality of life.
*Lack of pain for Jake. He will, at the very least, have to have his blood drawn.
Thanks for your prayers! Our appointment is Wed. at 11:15am. I will let you know how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We love you guys! Praying right now!
Tell Jake that Mrs. Horton used to faint and cry every time I got my blood drawn. I mean EVERY time! I ask God to help each time, and each time it gets a little better. Tell him I said that he is a brave kid- much braver than me!
We're saying lots of prayers for Jake and your family!!!
Post a Comment