Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thankful Tuesday on Wednesday

Today I am going to make a list of the crazy things that are going on in the Harrell family. Not good, not bad. Just crazy. In no particular order....

1. My cell phone was just stolen from the kindergarten room at church.

2. Chris left this morning for an 11 day youth trip.

3. Chris' phone has insurance, mine does not.

4. I have a new job.

5. I have to take 2 very big tests for my new job. One this Sat., one the 30th. I have to pass these tests in order to keep my new job.

6. Chris has a new job.

7. I have to drive the boys half way to Nashville Friday morning. They are going to stay with Chris' parents until Wed.

8. I have to go to Hope, AR Sunday through Wed. for a training for my new job. That won't matter unless I pass those 2 tests.

9. We have a water leak under our concrete slab of our house. It sounds like I have a water fall in my bedroom.

10. They are going to bring a jack-hammer into my house and drill through my floor sometime in the next few weeks.

11. Jake's food allergies are worse not better. Way worse.

12. Jake's asthma is way better.

13. I am driving from Hope, AR to Nashville on Wed. and staying in a dorm room for 3 days.

14. I am going to probably gain 15 pounds this week, because I eat when I am stressed.

15. If we had any money, which we don't because of all of the things listed above, I would order a very large pizza and eat the entire thing tonight.

4 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

now I am exhausted. That really is crazy! I'll be thinking of you this week!

Mary Alice said...

I'm praying for you, Polly! Whether you realize it or not, your attitude is a direct reflection of your faith...The fact that you can actually laugh and joke about all that crazy stuff going on is a testament to your trust that Someone Else is in control! Lots of people would be hiding under a rock at this point!

I am always inspired by your transparency...plus I enjoy seeing pictures of your adorable boys!!

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

I agree with Mary Alice, you are handling ALL your trials this week very well! Hopefully next week will be better for you.

Pam said...

Polly,
I am always encouraged when I read your blog. I think you are doing a great job. You give me inspiration and hope. I love when you write about the boys.