Today I am 31 years old. That sounds so old. I don't feel that old. Surely I am not that old. Surely I am not old enough to be married with 2 children.
Today I am going to make a list of 31 things that I want to accomplish in the next 31 years. Here goes....
1. Have a tan.
2. Have no acne.
3. Go on a cruise.
4. Wear a very small bikini on my cruise.
5. Have a car that is not a mini-van. Preferably a hybrid car.
6. Have solar panels on my house.
7. Build a house.
8. Have my teeth whitened.
9. Go to Disney World.
10. Did I mention getting a tan?
11. Decide what I want to be when I grow up and actually do it.
12. Be able to afford to have manicures and pedicures weekly.
13. Have a Goldendoddle. Half golden retriever, half poodle.
14. Raise Jake and Isaac to love God more than anyone else.
15. Adopt a child.
16. Grow flowers in my yard and remember to water them.
17. Eat fruit.
18. Win the lottery or the HGTV dream home.
19. Teach the boys to love people that don't look like them, talk like them, or act like them.
20. Not only to love them, but not be scared of them.
21. Go on a Holy Lands trip.
22. To become "crafty".
23. Get a tan!
24. To have the house that all of the boys friends want to hang out at.
25. To be a good looking grandma.
26. To invent the cure for food allergies.
27. Run a 5k.
28. Have those fancy front-loading washer and dryers.
29. Go on a mission trip that I am not one of the chaperone's.
30. To be a good mother-in-law.
31. Have a tan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy birthday! I really loved this post. It's high time I start setting some goals for myself, too. Number one - get a tan! hee
Happy Birthday! With all the talk of skin cancer, you should be thankful you don't have a tan! Good goals. Hope you have a good day!
Girl, I've found the perfect tan in a can! It's the Coppertone gradual spray on tanner. I have had really good luck with it not turning me orange or making me looked like a streaked zebra!
You should get your great buddy Carolyn to get her family a blog! She is the sweetest thing and I would enjoy reading it!
I hope you had a great birthday!
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday - I know the perfect 5K for us to run and I got the online registration information in my inbox today :)
And I am with Amy - the perfect tan now comes in a can and is skin cancer free. Hope you B'day was just wonderful.
Happy Birthday. Love the list.
I didn't know having a tan meant so much to you. I think I know what I'm getting you for your birthday next year - Can you say Mystic tan?
I had to go back and make sure you weren't going to do all those things in ONE year! Wowza!
You need to start saving all your spare change for a cruise. You have wanted to do that for a long time! I will even chip in MY spare change to buy the bikini :)
Post a Comment