Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Isaac!!!!

My sweet, sweet 3 year old Isaac came wandering into the computer room last night with a "boo-boo" on his finger. Chris and I were just sitting looking at something on the computer. When I turned around this is what I saw. I think I fell out of my chair laughing so hard. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a very long time. There was lack of breathing and lots of tears! I was laughing so hard that Chris had to take the picture.
We had to put a band-aid on it and then he continued to hold it up for the rest of the night to make sure that it wouldn't get hurt. One day when I am not laughing I will teach him why we don't use that finger!

3 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

oh, that is too funny! My girls couldn't say fork the correct way for the longest time. You can imagine what they were saying instead. Funny things!

cebulski family said...

I showed these pics to Joe and he said "did they really put that on their blog?" yes, yes they did. We had a really good laugh over these...thanks! Laura

Mary Alice said...

Oh, Polly! How funny!

Jack went thru a phase where he pointed at EVERYTHING with that finger. He was really interested in his hands and would walk everywhere with that ONE FINGER in the air. Horrifying!

So, we finally just told him how un-cool that finger was compared to all the others. Especially the pointer finger because it is definitely the coolest. Immediately, he started using his pointer and calling it his "cool finger"!

Kids are the best! Thanks for this, I needed a good laugh!