I think that today's list is going to be the random things that make my life a little happier.
1. The ice maker in the door of my refrigerator. I love that thing. I am so thankful that I don't have to fill up ice trays and empty them. I remember that being my dad's job when I was a kid.
2. The automatic door unlock thing on my key chain. I love being able to unlock the door before I actually get to the car.
3. Funny church signs. You know the one's that put "ch..ch". What is missing? U R! Ha! I love reading those things. Always brings a smile to my face!
4. Diet Coke fridge packs. I hated having to unload the diet coke into the refrigerator. Now I just put the whole box in there! Amazing!
5. Bath puffs with all the different kinds of liquid soap. That makes my shower so happy.
6. Velcro. I don't think that my boys will ever learn to tie their shoes. Why learn when you have velcro!?
7. Bath and Body hand soap. I love to wash my hands. I have a different flavor at every sink. You never know what you are going to get! My little guilt pleasure.
8. Down Comforters. I love our bedding. Not the prettiest stuff in the world, but it is the best to get into at night.
9. Cordless phones. I like to walk when I talk. Do you remember back in the day, when we had to stay in place to talk? I had a very cool see-through phone in my room. Very cool!
10. Fabric softener. I don't like doing laundry, but fabric softener does help. Our laundry room usually smells like stinky wet dog except when I do laundry!
4 comments:
# 1, 2, and 9 are so true...life has truly changed in our 31 years! Now, our boys will never know life without Ipods, cell phones, computers, etc... I love the Tuesday lists. It is always great to reflect on our blessings, big and small.
i love your posts--i feel like we are still in touch this way!!!
hope your trip to nashville was fun--let us know the next time you are up this way!
I love down comforters and the way they just swallow you up! And the stationary phones - how funny. The only thing worse was the first cordless phones that weighed at least 5 pounds and remember those antennas??? At least you couldn't easily lose them!
Great list!
I revisited the plugged-in phone the other day when I my cell phone kept dying while I was trying to talk. Man, how did our moms EVER keep up with us while they talked on the phone? They must have had some crazy long cords.
I am jealous you had a phone in your ROOM! Lucky :)
Post a Comment