Chris turns 31 on May 11. Yes, I am 10 days older than him. An older woman! We are going to be in Nashville next weekend, so I thought I would go ahead and post about him today. Since I have gotten really good at lists lately, I think I will write 31 things that I love about Chris.
1. He is really funny!
2. He is just soooo cute!
3. I love his gray hair!
4. I love all of his freckles on his arms.
5. He reads to the boys every night before bed.
6. I love that he isn't afraid to try new things.
7. I love that he loves to read his Bible.
8. I love when he wrestles with the boys.
9. I love that he is a minister.
10. I love that he has a crazy big work ethic.
11. He vacuums! You have to love that!
12. He smells good.
13. I love that he started balancing the checkbook and paying bills!
14. I love that he picks out clothes for me.
15. I love that he asks for advice.
16. I love that he can get along with people that are 13 and with people that are 73.
17. I love that he calls and texts me all throughout the day.
18. He loves God more than he loves me.
19. I love that he is always singing. He has a song in his heart!
20. He makes me laugh all of the time!
21. I love that he knows me so well.
22. I love that he is the spiritual leader in our family.
23. I love that he can just give the boys a "look" and they start behaving.
24. He is such a great dad, even though he doesn't think he is.
25. I love that he is the assistant t-ball coach for Jake's team.
26. I love that he goes to read to Jake's class every Wednesday.
27. I love that he does "guys night out" with Jake and Isaac. It makes them feel so special.
28. I love that the teenagers love him.
29. I love that he is constantly wanting learn and trying to be better.
30. He is a great friend.
31. I love Chris because he is the love of my life.
Happy Birthday My Love!
4 comments:
Oh, that is the sweetest post and and a wonderful list. I am a little teary! Happy Early Birthday to Chris!
I would like to say that I love Chris because he has many embarrassing stories about me that he has chosen not to share from the pulpit (yet).
Happy Birthday, friend!
What a fun thing to do! What's great about you Polly, is to know you is to know that you adore your husband (and children). Happy birthday, Chris!
Happy Birthday to the both of you!!!
Would love to see you guys some time. Email me if you think you might have a free moment when you are in town.
mybabyjake1114@yahoo.com
Jenni
Post a Comment