Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

It is Thankful Tuesday! One of my favorite days of the week! Today I thought I would list 10 things that Jake and Isaac would write on their thankful lists.

Things that Jake is thankful for:

1. Cyberchase - a pbs show that comes on at 3pm. We race home everyday after school so he can watch it

2. His big blue bed. For some reason he loves his bed. He never wants to sleep anywhere else or let anyone else sleep in his bed. Except Gigi!

3. The Wii. He loves the wii!

4. Wesley. What would we do without Wesley!?

5. Zaxby's. Jake loves zaxby's. If given the choice where to eat, it would always be zaxby's. That is were all "guys nights out" take place.

6. Jake loves school. My prayer all year has been that he would have a great first experience with school and learn to love school and learning. God has answered my prayers!

7. Jake's favorite outfit! His black athletic "swishy" pants, his gray Lipscomb t-shirt, his black ASU Indians hat turned around backwards, and his red hooded sweatshirt tied around his waist. Crazy kid!

8. Webkins. Jake got a webkins snake from the Easter bunny. It is our new computer obsession.

9. Jake's favorite foods: soy yogurt, dino chicken, pop-tarts, bananas, special rolls that I make him, graham crackers with icing in the middle-then frozen, strawberries, blueberries.

10. And the most important one of all....Isaac! Jake loves Isaac. They are an inseparable team. They wake up playing, get home from school playing, and go to bed playing.


10 Things that Isaac is thankful for:

1. His dino's. He couldn't sleep without them.

2. His favorite little friends at school. Tennyson, Will and Colby. They like to play Star Wars. Isaac has no idea what that is!

3. Space Jam and Toy Story 2. Isaac's favorite movies!

4. Basketball. He is actually really good!

5. Favorite food: fruit snacks, bananas, grapes, pineapple, baked potato, mac and cheese, apple sauce.

6. Baths. He could stay in there for hours. Sometimes he does!!

7. Isaac loves to be held! Holdja me mama!

8. Croc's.

9. Samuel. We love us some Samuel!

10. And the most important of all...Jake. Isaac lives and breathes Jake. He is happy when he is with him and sad when he isn't.

Thank you Lord for my 2 sweet boys!

5 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Sounds like brothers are as sweet as sisters. It also sounds like the Brooks Brothers are a family favorite for everyone, it is wonderful to have special friends. Great list this week!

Amy Barrett said...

Sweet list! That picture of Isaac looks just like Chris! I love sibling bonds!

ashleigh said...

Brothers! Gotta love 'em...especially the zany Harrell brothers. I miss getting to be with them all the time!

Danna Ramsey said...

Ah, the Brooks-Harrells remind me of the Box-Ramseys. One pal for everyone! Super lists! (I especially liked Isaac playing star wars when he doesn't even know what it is. Funny!)

josh and darci said...

Polly, Your boys are precious. I love that they are such good buddies. I can already see my two boys building a sweet bond, even at such a young age. I'm glad that I found your blog so that I can keep up with your gang! Looks like you're doing well.