
This is a picture of Jake, Isaac, and Mrs. Horton on the last day of school. I wasn't going to send Jake on the last day, but when he heard that Mrs. Horton was going to be there, he wanted to go! Mrs. Horton had to miss the last few weeks of school because she had Baby Lily. We are so thankful that everyone is alright now and that she is back home. Mrs. Horton has been an answer to so many prayers this year! Isaac even loves her!
This next picture is the funniest picture of the year! I had told Jake that he didn't have to take the graduation picture at school because I wasn't going to buy one, but when he got to school he found out that everyone had to take it. As you can see, he was NOT happy about it! I had to buy it because it was so funny! He is going to be so happy with me when I put this in his Senior Slide show at church!
2 comments:
I love your blog. I think I am going to have to make one. What fun! I also love that pic! I feel famous! Thank you so so so much for everything you and your husband did for me this year. I seriously haven't had a better set of parents in my teaching career. I am going to miss all of you next year. I'm glad to know that your in the district now so that we will be able to see each other at those fun meetings and workshops! You guys have raised great sons. Jake grew so much this year. He is so much more social and independent and he really tries to do what is right. He was not a follower. He was one of those kids you could just look at and he would stop- and he would really be sorry!! I hope Lily is that way. Jake makes teaching easy. He is eager to learn and other kids wanted to be around him. I hope ya'll have a great summer and I will be keeping in touch with you. Chris should ask to read to Jake's class next year. The kids get so much out of that. He is just a good role model. If I can get some sleep here in the next week or two (ha ha) I will set one of these up and send you the link. Talk with you later! Thanks again for all the prayers for Lily. God is GREAT!!!!
If I could, I would buy a copy of that picture just to look at when I need a laugh. That is CLASSIC!
Post a Comment