Friday was Isaac's last day of St. Marks Day School. I can't express to you what a blessing St. Mark's has been to our family over the last 3 years. It was an answer to many prayers. I wanted Jake to go to preschool when he turned 3, but it was a hard decision for me because of all of his food allergies. We went and looked at lots of different schools, but as soon as I walked in St. Mark's I felt completely at ease. Jake spent 2 wonderful years there and Isaac has spent 3. We are sad that Isaac isn't going to be able to go there next year, but due to my work schedule, we are going to put Isaac into the Jonesboro Pre-K center. We are equally excited about the pre-k center, but sad that our St. Mark's years are over. Thank you St. Mark's for loving my boys, taking such good care of them, and for teaching them so much!
Here are some pictures of Isaac on his last day and of his party at Pump It Up.




We love Mrs. Kathleen! Notice Isaac's finger! HA! Crazy Kid!
1 comment:
Funny! My mom and I laughed and laughed at the last picture of him posing with his finger! One day you guys will have a BIG laugh with him over that!
Post a Comment