Thursday, April 10, 2008

10 things

I think I am going to start the 10 Things Tuesdays. I know that it isn't Tuesday, but after Danna talked last night at church, I thought I better start today. So here are 10 things I am thankful for today.

1. P.J. pants

2. chaco's (getting a new pair for my birthday!)

3. Going to a church that I love.

4. Not being afraid of my husband. I know that might sound like a strange thing to write, but I have a friend that is trying to leave her abusive husband and she is really scared.

5. Rubber gloves. I helped my friend (from #4) clean her new apartment yesterday. Definitely needed the gloves!

6. Chocolate iced donuts from Daylight Donuts.

7. The mama robin that has laid her eggs on our front porch. I love to watch the boys go to check on her.

8. Waiting in the pick up line at the kindergarten center and Jake waving when he sees me.

9. I usually work out every Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 5:45am. I go with Courtney Winters and Angelia Herren. Both of them texted me and said they weren't going this morning, so I got a day off! Special Treat!

10. Isaac taking a nice long nap so that I could write this!

2 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Great first list! Oh, donuts and nap time, always a favorite!!!

Danna Ramsey said...

I'm so glad you are doing this! Your list was so specific, it really helps me get to know you better! My favorite? Jake waving to you. (lump in throat)