Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jake's Tuesday

I am starting something new today! Some of my fellow bloggers have special days of the week that they post about certain things, so today I am trying it. Tuesday's, I am going to post about Jake. Thursday's, I am going to post about Isaac. It is so easy for me to group them together since they do everything together, so hopefully this will help me focus on the things that make them who they are.

10 Things that I love about Jake!

1. Jake has the best laugh. He has one of those laughs that you have to laugh because he is laughing. There are many days that I am laughing so hard and I don't even know what we are laughing at!
2. I love that Jake loves his brother!
3. I love that Jake still has a big belly and big cheeks for me to kiss.
4. I love that he still wants me to scratch his back every night before bed.
5. I love that, for the most part, he has a great attitude about his food allergies.
6. I love that Jake is so social. He loves people.
7. I love that Jake spells everything while he is talking. For example: Chris comes home from work last night "d-a-d, m-o-m is in a bad mood!" (which I was :) !)
8. I love that he is so grown up in some ways, but such a baby in others.
9. I love that he is so flexible and is able to go with the flow. We have dragged him all over the world and back with the teenagers and he is always excited and ready to go.
10. I love Jake because he is always wanting to learn. Always asking questions. Always trying to figure things out.

Well...I could keep going, but I think that is a good first start! The picture below is one of Jake's papers from school. I thought you might enjoy it. They write everyday at school. I will try to post one every week. It says: I have a pet pig. My pig is in the brown mud. Do you like it? My pig likes yogurt and guk.

No comments: