I have been tagged by Jenny Box. I am not real sure what this is, other than I am suppose to list 7 random things about myself. Here goes:
1. I like that I am tall and have curly hair.
2. I am extremely lazy.
3. I could eat McDonald's every day and not get tired of it.
4. I had heart surgery when I was 16 years old.
5. I will sometimes (not all of the time!) dig around the house for change so that I can stop at chick-fil-a for breakfast before work.
6. I can not touch my toes. Never have been able to.
7. I check my blog all of the time to see if anyone has commented.
So, here are the rules:
1.link to the person who tagged you.
2.list the rules in your post.
3.share 7 random facts about yourself.
4.tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking them.
5.leave a comment on their blog so they know that they have been tagged.
Everyone that I know has already been tagged, so I am re-tagging.
Abbey
Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I look for change to stop at Sonic for Happy Hour. Oh, happy hour!! Oh, Chick Fil A, I scam my mom's coupons out of her purse that she gets for being a St. Bernard's employee. Is there anyone who doesn't love Chick Fil A?
Polly! I love that you are tall and have curly hair too - two of the things that make you so unique and beautiful!
Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I am so glad that we have this as a means of keeping up with each other. Your boys are just adorable and I love learning all about them.
I hope that you are all well and please keep in touch!
MMMMM chicken biscuit!!! Gotta love Chik-fil-a!
I dig for change too for chick-fil-a unsweet tea, it's the best, unless it's happy hour at Sonic!!!
Now that I know you are checking for comments...I love that I already knew those things about you! It is great to really know someone as great as you are.
Post a Comment