1. Isaac can make me laugh even when he is asleep!
2. Having lunch with my good friend Danae!
3. Capri's. I am going to wear them even when they aren't cool anymore.
4. That I am now a t-ball mom.
5. That Chris got up last night when Isaac wet the bed!
6. We have baby birds!
6. We have baby birds!
7. I don't have to cook tonight. I really don't cook a lot anyway!
8. I bought new mascara today. I love new mascara!
9. Dr. Doug and Mrs. Deb. I called them last night at 7:30pm about a spot on Isaac's back. I just ran him up there and Dr. Doug called something in for me.
10. I love that Isaac smelled like sunscreen when he came home from school today. That means he spent lots of time outside today, that he has a great teacher that put it on him, and that it is almost summer!!!!
5 comments:
Oh, I love new make up days! Oh, capri and flip flop weather, yeah!
I just posted about sunscreen! Woo hoo for sunscreen!
Yay...now we can keep up with the Harrells and their super fun life in AR. Glad Jake had a great birthday, and I love the picture of Isaac sleeping. Two boys are too fun!
You have the best blog :) I love seeing your pictures and reading about all the fun things you, Chris, and the boys love doing and seeing your pictures and did I mention how much I love your pictures. And I totally agree - HuRRay for summertime!!!
I love that picture of Isaac sleeping, that is too funny. It makes you wonder what on earth he was thinking when he drifted off to sleep!
I'm glad to now be a first time tball mom too! Ella has all the accessories to support her big sisters, it is so fun!
Post a Comment