Tuesday, April 15, 2008

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

It is Tuesday again, so here are 10 things that I am thankful for today.

1. I had enough self-discipline to get out of bed and go work out this morning.

2. I didn't have to work today!

3. Isaac and I surprised Jake and went to eat lunch today at school.

4. I am thankful that Jake has friends that are all different colors!

5. Brownies for lunch!

6. I love that little mama bird on my front porch!

7. I am thankful that I like what I am wearing today.

8. It is sunny outside!

9. I am thankful for my best friend, Carolyn. She is the best.

10. I am thankful that tonight is House Church. One of my favorite places to be!

3 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

That is a great list, it sounds like you had a wonderful day!! We have a birds nest on our porch and the girls LOVE it.

Danna Ramsey said...

I'm glad you put your friendship with C on there. You two are a good team. :-)

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

I have missed your posting this week! I know the closer we get to summer time the busier everyone is going to get, I just hope the blogging continues. Have a good week.