Sunday, April 13, 2008

"Quote of the day" and fun pic

Sunday mornings are the the boys favorite morning to play. I don't know if it because we usually aren't rushed or what, but they play like crazy from 7-9am. This is them this morning playing at their "homework station".

They have so much fun that they never want to stop to get ready. Thus, the "quote of the day".

Jake: "I wish everyone was born knowing about God so we wouldn't have to go to church."

That is Jake, my spiritual kid.

3 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

That is cute, the funny things kids think of. I can't believe how big Jake is! He is getting so old, where has the time gone?

Amy Barrett said...

I love your blog! You have the sweetest boys! I loved your 10 thankful things too, especially the pj pants! That will be on my next 10 list!

Jenny said...

Tag! You're it!