Here are just a few things that I love about my little Isaac!
1. I love that Isaac is just so cute!
2. I love that Isaac loves to smooch and be smooched!
3. I love that Isaac is so pale and so pink that he looks kind of like a baby pig.
4. I love Isaac because he truly believes that Jake is the best person in the whole world.
5. I love that Isaac is so sad when I drop him off at school, but as soon as he gets out of the car he is running inside all smiles.
6. I love Isaac because he tries to spell while he is talking like Jake. He can usually get n-o, but his yes is usually y-s and his mom is usually m-o.
7. I love that before he can even open his eyes in the morning he is asking for his orange juice.
8. I love Isaac's great big smile with his great big snaggle tooth.
9. Jake is helping me make this list and he says that he loves Isaac because "he sometimes shares with me".
10. I love Isaac because he always wants me to hold him. "holdga me mommy!"
I love my little love! Sorry I can't post any pictures of him, but our computer is broken and had to be mailed off for 10 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Polly, I think that is so cool how you write things about your boys. I may try something similar but I dont want to copy yours. Anyway, way cool pics. Keep 'em coming.
I don't think Isaac looks like a pink pig, but I did pee in a pants laughing so hard at that. I did scroll down to your previous posts to look at a picture to see what I was missing :)
This is one of your best ideas, Polly! I love it!
polly!!! i'm so glad i found your blog--i didn't know you had one! your boys are adorable! my cousin haley was talking about you the other day--she said you had such a cute haircut she was going to the girl you go to! glad you guys are doing so well--i can't believe your boys are so big! now i can keep up with you! miss you!
Post a Comment