I have been Tagged again!
What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was in my jr. year at Lipscomb. Chris and I had been dating for about a year. We had just gotten back from a Spring Break mission trip to London. I can't think of anything else exciting, just loving college and being completely engrossed in friends and living the college dream.
5 things on my to-do list for today. (Today is almost over, so I am going to do tomorrow's list)
* finish preparing for the Monday night parenting class that I teach.
* get all of my supplies together for the class
* get Able pest control to come and spray. Ants in the kitchen!
* give the boys a bath after the t-ball game
* buy some more energy efficient light bulbs
Things I would do if I was a billionaire.
* pay off all of my friends and families mortgages
* hire a house cleaner and cook
* have someone custom make me tall clothes
* build an all "green" house and buy hybrid cars
* pay off all of the churches debt and give all of the ministers a big bonus!
3 bad habits
* I don't have any! :)
* lazy house cleaner
* always take the easy way out
5 places I have lived
* Overland Park, KS
* Olathe, KS
* Nashville, TN
* Huntsville, AL
* Jonesboro, AR
5 jobs I have had
* daycare worker
* church secretary
* aide for a emotional conflicted self-contained class at a elementary school
* front desk for a doctors office
* parent educator
5 people I want to know more about!
* Debbie
* Kim
* Amy S.
* Marti Jo
* Mary Alice
1 comment:
So many things on your list I didn't know. I love Tagged, thanks for playing!
Post a Comment